Artist Terms and Conditions
1. Applications will only be considered once a $34 payment has been received (with the exception of bands/acts that have a member or members who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander).
2. The $34 entry fee is non-refundable. It is an administrative fee that makes it possible to program and stage the event.
3. If your application is successful, the contract will reserve the Council the right to make use of the band/act’s name, biographical information, images, songs and other related materials for the purpose of advertising, publicising and promoting Live N Local through such outlets as print, TV, radio and online media.
4. This application process does not guarantee that your band/act will perform at Live N Local or any related events. A selection process will take place once applications have closed and you will be notified by early July as to whether your application has been successful.
5. By completing the application form you will have the chance to be selected for the Live N Local Festival. All other performance opportunities are at the discretion of Festival Management.
6. To be eligible for the Live N Local Festival, the band/act must have written and performed the original materials submitted to the competition.
7. To be eligible to be considered for inclusion in the Live N Local Festival, acts must have at least one member who lives, works or studies in the City of Port Phillip. Bands/acts who regularly perform within the City of Port Phillip are considered to be eligible. Upon request, the entrant must be able to provide proof of eligibility.
8. It is the entrant's responsibility to protect the copyright of their own work. The City of Port Phillip has no such obligations or liability in regards to this matter.
9. Applications close midnight Monday 17 June 2019 and late entries will not be accepted.